“Not All readers Are leaders, But All Leaders Are Readers”
Amazing leaders have many exceptional habits - one of them is surprisingly simple: reading. Harry S. Truman said, “not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” I love reading both because it’s enjoyable, and it plays a critical role in helping me become a better leader.
Here are five reasons all leaders are readers:
1. Reading Elevates Us Above Our Current Situation
2. Reading Multiplies Our Experiences
3. Reading Allows Us To Spend Time With Smart People
4. Reading Can Quickly Build Our Expertise
5. Reading Gives Us An Escape
If you want to be a leader, you must be a reader! Dave Olsen
For a copy of my Amazon Best Seller in Women & Business and Women's Spirituality, The Inspirational Leader, Inspire Your Team To Believe In The Impossible, click on the link below.